Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anyone want to join?

Hello out there!
I'd like to extend my hand and invite to all or any readers that are out there looking for a yoga buddie! Last week I faced life... you know that life where all of a sudden it's the end of the week and you haven't gotten to your second yoga class. Yeah so I'm planning my yoga classes in my schedule so that it's out there on paper for me to see (and not just in my head)! 
Here's my yoga classes for the week:
Tuesday (tonight) at 4pm at Moksha yoga on Preston St
Wednesday at 3:30pm Bikram yoga at Rama Lotus (340 Gladstone St)
Friday morning 8:15 Shanti Yoga at Santosha on Richmond Rd (upstairs) 
And of course SMY (Sunday Morning Yoga) at my home... lululemon Westboro at 9:30am


I'd love to have some friends with me... so if you see me out give me a "HELLO!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I totally would but can't as the times don't work for my work schedule :(
    Enjoy!
    Brigit

    ReplyDelete