Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First class, first day... waahooo!!

Well this is pretty darn fun! I just created this blog this morning ( I'm really quite surprised that it only took me about 10 minutes!) and I figured I'd write about my first day of November and first class!


I joined 4 of my lulu co-workers and friends and even a Rideau lulu at Moksha for Amber's power yoga class at 9:30... holy smokes it was hot yoga too!! I've done hot yoga before so I knew what to expect (and though I wasn't dressed very well my lulu garments still held tough!) but this hot power yoga was amazing! I haven't sweat that much since doing my first ever spin class months and months ago!!! It was great! Sweat in my eyes and going up my nose while I was in downward dog, literally dripping sweat down every part of my body... you can't beat that!! 


One thing I was very surprised about was how many people were out at 9:30pm to do such a late and hot class?! I feel like there were 50 people there? But realistically there were probably 20-30 troopers, all shapes and sizes and genders... which is great to see :)


So thank you Amber for kicking my butt! I really enjoyed her class because afterwards I had some questions and she totally took the time to explain everything to me, about why I find pigeon pose so darn hard, and why some poses I feel really flexible and some I feel like I can't move at all! 


If you were there too... holla atcha! What a great time! I'm off to do a step class at 9:30am in Kanata... 


Namaste
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment